Our client is a popular Australian company that many Australian families rely on in their daily lives. They are leading the way in the financial institution industry and have been for numerous years. Take the chance to join a large company where you will be challenged and given the opportunity to grow.
About your role
6 month contract for a Technical Data BA working on a data migration project
- Be part of the support process of business context and requirements gathering
- Process mapping, root cause analysis, and process design
- Use formal modelling techniques to assist in the representation of business requirements
- Facilitate workshops to elicit requirements
- Review and contribute to specific test scenarios and the overall Test Strategy
- User Acceptance testing
- 3+ years working as a Business Analyst
- Experience working on large projects across multiple streams
- Ability to manage competing priorities within tight time frames
- Ability to operate in a rapidly changing environment; demonstrated flexibility in approach and attitude
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak to stakeholders at all levels
- Technical capabilities and strong SQL background
If you are interested in this position, apply now or email Cevina.email@example.com if you have any questions.