Troocoo recognise the importance of privacy and protecting personal information. In this policy, we summarise how we collect, use, hold, disclose and manage personal information. Troocoo follow the guidelines of the Queensland Legislation - Information Privacy Act 2009.
Kinds of personal information collected and held
The kind of personal information Troocoo hold:
· information and details on our candidates, clients and associated parties involved directly or indirectly in our recruitment processes.
· Depending on the involvement with Troocoo, we will also hold personal documentation and information for compliance reasons.
How Troocoo collect personal information
Troocoo collects information from candidates, clients and associated parties involved directly or indirectly in a recruitment process. Troocoo hold personal information in our document management system, consisting of electronic files only. The data we collected is collected via:
· Client and Candidate interviews or discussions
· written correspondence
· electronic correspondence
· directly from the Troocoo website.
Purposes for which Troocoo collect, hold, use and disclose personal information:
Troocoo collect, hold, use and disclose the collected information for the following purposes of:
· representing candidates during the recruitment services
· representing clients during the recruitment services
· providing information to clients during the recruitment process
· operating a recruitment business.
Troocoo may disclose the collected information to:
Troocoo endeavor not to collect, hold, use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose, unless:
· you consent; or
· we are permitted to do.
In relation to users of our internet site, we may collect:
· your IP address; or
· other information you provide to us.
Our site may contain links to external websites. However, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such sites.
You may request Troocoo to delete and discard of any personal information held by us at any time and Troocoo will do so immediately. You may apply for access to your personal information held by us by submitting a written request together with supporting identification. The written requests can be mailed or emailed to:
Level 1, 100 Creek Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
Attention: Executive Directors email@example.com
Unless we are permitted to do so, Troocoo endeavor not to deny your request for access, but if Troocoo is required to deny your request, Troocoo endeavor to provide written notice which sets out the reason(s) for the refusal.
Troocoo requests that you notify us of any change to your personal information to ensure it is up to date, accurate, complete and relevant and not misleading.
You can find further information about the Queensland Legislation Information Privacy Act 2009