Our client is a leading name within the financial services industry. They are looking to strengthen their already high performing team with the addition of a newly created Senior Data Engineer position.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will play a key role in building data assets on Azure. You will work alongside a team of Managers, Solution Architects, and Engineers in distributed Agile teams. Bring your passion for technology, proactively sharing your skills and expertise.
- Support and contribute to the design of engineering and architecture of the Azure cloud platform
- Develop and implement data governance and architectural frameworks
- Contribute to and implement data strategy to streamline data architecture across the group
- Drive architectural transformation projects that enhance business performance
- Partner with senior stakeholders across the business to enhance new and existing data platforms
- Building advanced data and analytics solutions including data integration, data migration, data profiling, metadata management, data quality, data security, data governance and data modelling
- Minimum 5+ years of experience working as a Data Engineer
- Experience in the implementation of Azure or other cloud platforms.
- Deep understanding of databases, data storage, and data movement tools including how to optimize development and approaches aligning with best practices.
- $850 - $1100 per day
- Flexible hybrid working arrangements
- Ability to partner with stakeholders across the business