Our client is a national not for profit organisation that prides themselves on a culture that is open, inclusive, friendly, and focused on playing as a team. This large NFP are committed to supporting the lives of Australian's every day.
About the role:
Due to growth within the team, a newly created opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist is now available on a permanent basis. As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will work closely with Marketing and Communications to support the delivery of digital campaigns and activities that raise brand awareness, support services growth through an integrated channel approach, and enhance the customer and employee experience.
Other responsibilities include:
- Support the development and rollout of an annual digital marketing Program of Work (POW), including campaign planning, implementation, test and learn activities and analysis.
- Support the improvement of accessibility, usability and design of company websites, including CMS content updates, page builds, tag management, and tracking to optimise the customer journey and track conversions.
- Work with the Marketing and Communications team to implement the digital content plan.
- Use a range of techniques (including SEM, SEO, advertising, and eDM) to setup and run various digital campaigns and initiatives that drive traffic to company websites, promote lead generation and customer acquisition.
- Maintain online business search capabilities, including Google My Business profiles, as required.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar digital marketing management role.
- Coordinating day-to-day digital activities and campaigns, including website updates and email
- Experience with CMS platforms essential.
- Experience with email marketing platforms, such as MailChimp or Click Dimensions.
- Experience using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Management, Facebook ad manager, Facebook analytics.
- Functional understanding of HTML would be considered favourably.
- Content creation and copywriting skills highly desirable.
For further information about this fantastic opportunity with a leading brand, please call Oliver Molinari at Troocoo on 0435 765 828.
To apply please submit your resume in word format and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Thank you for your interest.