Our client is a leading name within the professional services industry. They have a proven track record of success and an enviable client list in to which they have developed strong relationships. They are looking to strengthen their already high performing team with the addition of a newly created Enterprise Data Architect position.
As a valued member of the organization, you will play a key role in designing and driving the Data Architecture for an impressive and growing list of clients within the financial services, healthcare and retail industries. You will partner with senior leaders across a selection of industry leading enterprises. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including business stakeholders, IT professionals and engineers to design and implement data solutions that align with business objectives.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Develop and maintain the enterprise data strategy, encompassing data modelling, data integration, data warehousing and data governance.
- Collaborate with business and technical stakeholders to understand data requirements and translate them into scalable and sustainable data architecture solutions.
- Oversee the implementation of data architecture solutions, ensuring they are efficient, scalable, and maintainable.
- Define and enforce data governance policies, including data quality, data security, and data lifecycle management.
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies, trends, and best practices in the data architecture space and make recommendations for their adoption.
- You will have worked in the consulting and ad advisory space
- You will have gained experience working with companies in a range of industries
- You will have proven experience as an Enterprise Data Architect
- Experience in driving architectural change that transforms and optimizes complex businesses.
- Hands-on experience with data technologies and cloud platforms, ideally GCP.
- Possess strong business acumen with an ability to engage, collaborate and influence people across different business units and stakeholders and at all levels
- $1100 - $1300 per day
- Impressive scope to forge strong relationships across the wide range of businesses that will enhance your career
- Become an integral part of an instantly recognizable name within the global Financial Services market