Troocoo is proud to be partnering with Norco, a 100% Australian farmer-owned dairy co-operative. Since their establishment in 1895, Norco has expanded to over 200 farms in Northern NSW and South East QLD. Driven by values and committed to engaging the broader community, Norco’s members share the purpose of marketing their products. Over the past 127 years, Norco has seen significant growth and change, and it is their people and culture which enable the business to remain resilient and sustainable.
AUTHENTICITY | CONNECTION | DIVERSITY | AGILITY
About the Role
At the heart of their operations, Norco has developed a mutual connection for people to be involved both commercially and socially with the business. Reporting to the Workplace Health and Safety Manager, you will hit the ground running as you support your client group to achieve their operational safety goals. Day to day in this contract role you will -
- Work closely with leaders on the development, implementation and maintenance of all Workplace Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Coach and mentor line leaders to upskill capabilities on fundamental safety frameworks.
- Develop and coordinate Workplace Health and Safety programs and initiatives in line with organisational goals.
- Conduct audits and recommend corrective action in line with legislation and regulations.
You will be an experienced Workplace Health and Safety professional looking to contribute your safety knowledge in a stable, community focused organisation. You will enjoy working in a positive, fast paced environment delivering Workplace Health and Safety advice across a broad range of matters. Influencing stakeholders will come naturally to you, as you coach and provide best practice recommendations to the Norco business at all levels. You will also have -
- Extensive understanding and application knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety, Workers Compensation and Rehabilitation Legislation.
- Experience in the development, implementation and improvement of safety management frameworks, policies and procedures.
- Excellent time-management, communication, relationship building and problem-solving skills.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please apply via the link or reach out to Megan Kemp on 0424 307 245 | firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.