Troocoo are proud to partner with Leap In! Australia’s leading NDIS plan manager. Leap In! are a not-for-profit who believe in people over profits and that access to expertise and information will always deliver better outcomes for people with disabilities.
Leap In! helps members navigate the complex NDIS system, connect with the right support for their needs and maximise the value of support they access with their NDIS budgets.
About the opportunity
Leap In! have an opportunity for a Training and Development Specialist to facilitate and embed a culture of learning across Leap In!. This role will ensure technical excellence in the delivery of Plan Management and practice excellence in working with people with disability. Helping Leap In! deliver on its values and mission.
Reporting to the Head of Quality, Governance and New Business, you will develop and facilitate all learning across the business. Supporting employees through their learning journey by working with key stakeholders to develop learning plans and provide coaching. The role will also be accountable for:
- Research, implement and maintain the learning management system
- Conduct gap analysis of current learning content and work to develop and enhance content across the organisation
- Review, develop and update existing modules in line with best practice, sector updates and Leap in! operating developments
- Analysis and continuous development of training and learning standards
- Source and curate micro learning aids which can be incorporated into staff development pathways
- Maintain your own of knowledge on NDIS legislation, policy positions, procedures, and operating guides to incorporate into relevant learning modules and operating policy and procedure
- Maintain learning content on the Leap in! staff intranet and other Leap in! systems
To be successful in this role you will be passionate about enriching the lives of people living with disability. Empathy and emotional intelligence will be a key consideration in your decision-making process. You will be enthusiastic in your approach to coaching and learning. You will also have:
- Knowledge and understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Experience facilitating learning and development activities; online, in-person and self-paced
- Knowledge of developing and maintaining a Learning Management System
- Extensive experience developing and implementing a variety of learning content
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to understand business requirements effectively
- Strong customer service skills, which see you being a strong communicator, advisor and negotiator
If this sounds your next career move, please apply through the link below. For more information, please reach out to Jess O'Neill on email@example.com / 0431 132 206.