Our client is a well-known not-for-profit organisation making significant progress in the research and education space. As pioneers in their field, their specialists work tirelessly to ensure quality work is delivered to best support the greater community. With innovation at the heart of everything they do, this purpose driven organisation strives to produce excellence on every occasion.
About the role
As the business transitions through growth and change, there is an urgent requirement for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their thriving Human Resources team for an initial 6-month contract. Reporting into the HR Operations Manager, you will work closely with key stakeholders to deliver on the end-to-end recruitment requirements of the business. You will confidently establish and maintain genuine quality relationships throughout all levels of the business to understand their hiring needs now and into the future. Day to day you will:
- Live the mission and values of the brand consistently while representing the business in the market.
- Partner with stakeholders as the talent expert, providing advice, recommendations and solutions.
- Manage end to end recruitment, sourcing, screening, shortlisting, interviewing & reference checking.
- Support the greater HR team on contracts, system management and other projects as needed.
To be successful in this Talent Acquisition Specialist role, you will be confident delivering on the end-to-end recruitment process. You will have the ability to effectively manage competing priorities while rapidly building meaningful relationships with a wide range of stakeholders. You will be able to focus will be on enhancing the candidate experience while ensuring the business is supported.
- End-to-end recruitment experience within a large complex business.
- Strong attention to detail and professional communication with the ability to place emphasis on delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
- Experience in managing a leading ATS and exceptional organisation and prioritization skills.
- A positive attitude and confidence in your ability to build and manage relationships with key stakeholders.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.