Troocoo are proud to be partnering with Hastings Deering, one of the largest Caterpillar dealer networks in the world. They have a strong presence in the mining, construction, forestry, agricultural, materials handling and government sectors. With headquarters based in Brisbane, Hastings Deering have over 3,000 employees, across 23 business service centres throughout Queensland, Northern Territory, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands and New Caledonia. They believe their people are their advantage. Their workforce is diverse and powerful and reflects the communities in which they operate.
About the role:
Hastings Deering are currently implementing a new Warehouse Management System across 16-sites. This is a key role to develop and deliver training solutions for the project. The focus of your role will be to design and develop effective high quality end user documentation and learning material for the new Warehouse Management System.
- Work closely with the Capability Team to design, develop and deliver industry leading learning programs and solutions.
- Assist with the design, development, and implementation of training needs analysis tools to identify training needs.
- Design, facilitate and deliver Warehouse Management System training programs to internal staff in accordance with quality and governance procedures.
- Research, develop/manufacture and maintain training aids, visual aids and other appropriate items to support and enhance the learning experience.
- Facilitate and deliver train the trainer training to SME’s and project deployment team.
- Provide both onsite and remote training delivery in line with the WMS deployment execution plan.
- Provide effective stakeholder engagement to ensure deliverables are understood and achieved for all parties.
You will work with a team of professionals to deliver project excellence. You are a self-starter with a high degree of initiative, attention to detail, and the ability to meet deadlines with competing priorities. To be successful you will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Training or Facilitation role with a diversified company.
- Previous exposure to training facilitation and L&D with knowledge of the legislation and regulations they operate within.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Excellent computer knowledge, working with Microsoft Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced project environment achieving multiple deadlines through proactive problem solving and prioritisation.