Our client is on a mission to deliver affordable, dependable products and solutions to millions of Australians. They have demonstrated consistent success in the Australian market over the last few years, with plans to continue to grow and diversify. This organisation has a culture of high performance and is heavily focused on the investment in their people and customers. Their values underpin every interaction with their consumers and with the community. They are now looking to hire a Supplier Performance Specialist on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting into the Supplier Performance Manager, this role will be responsible for delivering cost, quality, and timeliness outcomes across the State’s supplier network.
This role requires the Supplier Performance Specialist to be out on the road 3-days per week visiting suppliers across Brisbane, Gold Coast, and the Sunshine Coast. There is also interstate travel roughly twice per month for 1 or 2-days at a time.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Drive performance of the Queensland Supplier Network
- Maximise performance of vendors through execution of best practice supply performance management strategy
- Ensure suppliers demonstrate comprehensive understanding and compliance with all contracted controls
- Ensure all supplier performance management discussions and actions are documented and appropriately stored
- Execute the 1–3-year operational plan that supports divisional strategic objectives
- Support and enable strong stakeholder engagement across the external supplier network and internal stakeholders
- Maintain high performance with high integrity culture
The ideal candidate will come from a corporate environment such as finance, insurance or banking, however suitably qualified professionals from other industries will be considered.
- Previous experience within a supplier performance or relationship management/contract management/procurement position
- Self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously to manage competing priorities
- Ability to build and sustain effective relationships both internally and externally
- A confident understanding of supplier relationships and commercial impacts
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing ability
Click ‘Apply’ or contact Laura Gibbons on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0411 193 234 for more information.