Troocoo are delighted to be partnering with this highly successful and sustainable global company with a reputation for being the best in class.
The Senior Financial Accountant will play an important role in an inclusive and collaborative team as you will ensure the integrity of the General Ledger for the Group.
About The Role
The role will be based in the Western suburbs in the head office with onsite parking. The Senior Financial Accountant will ensure all External and Internal reporting deadlines are met and maintain a high quality output and compliance with the US GAAP and IFRS.
- Ensure all external and internal reporting deadlines are adhered to.
- Oversee balance sheet reconciliations with a focus on driving process improvements and enhancements.
- Acquisition accounting and integration of new companies to existing systems.
- Manage accounting of Foreign Exchange effects.
- Reporting, forecasting and analysis.
- Preparing annual statutory financial statements.
- Assist with external and internal audit.
- Ad-hoc Corporate Finance projects as requested.
The Senior Financial Accountant will be a good communicator and have a confident grasp of the accounting standards. You will have an enquiring mind and add value from a commercial perspective.
- CA/CPA Qualified.
- Sound communication abilities.
- Commercial thinker.
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment.