This is an excellent permanent opportunity for an experienced Senior Test Analyst to join an up-and-coming digital consultancy based in Brisbane CBD. Our client has a great working culture and offers an extremely flexible working environment. This role will pay competitive market rates, with a February start date.
As the Senior Test Analyst, you will work closely with various clients, vendors, and stakeholders using the latest industry standards. This role is Brisbane-based and supports a balance of remote and onsite working with access to capability here in Brisbane.
- Estimate effort for user stories and create testing tasks during sprint planning
- Perform change impact assessment and document test scripts for enhancements and fixes
- Work with stakeholders to understand requirements/acceptance criteria for user stories
- Creation and execution of test plans for system and regression testing
- Create and manage Knowledge Base articles related to testing
- Be able to effectively communicate with the broader team and provide updates to non-technical employees
- Participate in Agile Scrum ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Stand-Ups and Retrospectives)
- Experience with Web and Mobile app testing
- Advanced Experience with web services testing (SoapUI, REST, Postman)
- Ability to track test cases, user stories, and defects throughout the software development lifecycle, through design, build, and testing in an Agile environment
- Experience working in an Agile-Scrum / DevOps environment
- Experience using JIRA, Zephyr and ALM/QC or similar tools
- End to end functional and non-functional testing skills
For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 0432 562 082 for a confidential discussion