These guys have been a dominant force within the mining industry for almost 20 years. They have a very strong engineering culture and truly value their employees. You will find people here that have progressed from junior to technical lead and beyond, which is just one of the reasons they have excellent tenure within the business. Another would be the generous L&D budget that they offer to their staff to help them achieve their goals.
You will be working in a team of diverse, inclusive developers ranging from graduate level right to super senior. This is a brand new team and when at capacity you will be working with 8-10 developers, and a dedicated testing resource (everyone works with a TDD environment and cares about writing quality, scalable code). The team value different opinions and encourage everyone to speak up to achieve the best result.
You will be working on a brand new product which has not yet been brought to market which will leverage data already acquired throughout the years. You will be working in a true full-stack capacity which will see you working 50% on the back end with .Net Core, and 50% on the front end with React. You will be implementing Microservices Architecture and RabbitMQ and although experience is desired, it is not 100% mandatory. The cloud platform they use is Azure and you will be implementing a range of functions.
What you will already need to know;
- A strong background in Microsoft related technologies
- Hands-on experience working on at least one modern JS framework (React is ideal, however Angular or Vue is also okay)
- Prior experience with Microservices Architecture and RabbitMQ would be a bonus
- Experience OR strong knowledge of Azure functions
What’s in it for you;
- Work and learn from excellent developers in a strong, engaging engineering culture
- Work in a technology first company where employees are the priority
- Team events, lunches, competitions
- Yearly bonuses
- Flexible WFH environment and amazing open plan offices
If this sounds like your cup of tea reach out for some more information. If you think someone else would be better suited feel free to send this on to them.
M: 0412 275 604