Troocoo are very happy to have partnered with RIB Software, an innovator in the construction and building business. The company creates, develops and offers cutting-edge digital technologies for construction enterprises and projects across various industries worldwide.
Their software solutions work with construction design and visualisation 2D drawings and 3D BIM models to facilitate digitalisation and sustainability across all stages of the construction process through Plan, Build and Operate.
About the role:
RIB CostX is RIB’s award-winning takeoff and cost estimation platform which is used in over 90 countries worldwide. RIB 4.0 is their enterprise 6D BIM Unified Construction Cloud Platform, connecting all people, processes, and data across the lifecycle of a construction project.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Software Developer / Engineer to join RIB Software's development team in their Toowong Office. This position will offer the unique blend of Delivery Management and Technical contribution.
What will the Senior Developer be responsible for?
- Work on continuous improvement, and new functionality software projects
- System analysis, design, coding and unit testing
- Development of applications that run on both desktop and web environment
- Work closely with others in an international R&D software development team
- Actively participate in daily scrums and team meetings.
- Strong technical skills in C# including Cloud and back-end development
- Experience in working with Azure DevOps, including working with repositories and branching scenarios
- Experience in RESTful APIs, JSON, XML & Protobuf
- Expertise with the use of tools which includes Miro, JIRA, Confluence or equivalent