This business is developing their own internal, fully customisable repair management software solution that integrates with multiple custom built apps. This has all been developed and continually improved by the internal IT team.
The Senior Software Developer will join an agile product development environment, to deliver secure, quality, and high performing software solutions across the businesses suite of bespoke software applications. Through a continuous improvement mindset, they will contribute to the evolution of the development, maintenance, and system standards with the team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Software Developer:
- Provide the technical expertise to develop and maintain our suite of bespoke software applications through agile product development and DevOps best practices.
- Design, develop, test, troubleshoot, debug, maintain, document and deliver software systems that are core to our customers’ operations and business success.
- Serve as a key technical resource in the full development cycle.
- Produce comprehensive, usable software documentation.
- Contribute to the evolution of our development, maintenance and system standards.
- Assist in the training and mentorship of developers.
- Expertise in CS fundamentals, including data structures.
- Skilled in Object Orientated design and common design patterns.
- Experience with cloud native development – AWS, Azure, GCP or similar.