Troocoo is a contemporary Executive Search, Recruitment, Contracting, and Advisory solutions business with offices based in the heart of the Brisbane and Sydney CBD. Our team has decades of Executive Search and Recruitment industry experience and we are passionate about delivering an exceptional client and candidate experience. We have assembled a group of authentic market leaders that have a genuine passion and desire to help people and the Australian business community.
Troocoo’s purpose is to “create a safe, trusted, and authentic environment where our people can thrive.” For us at Troocoo, our culture is the heartbeat of our business and we believe that our culture exhibits our values, beliefs, and empowers each individual in our team.
Our Core Values:
- People First
- Dig In
- One Step
About the role
This an excellent opportunity for a recruitment consultant that has the ability to take ownership of their desk and brand; striving to better themselves and to be recognised in a high performing culture. Working as part of our high energy and fast-paced team, you will support in the following areas:
- Managing relationships with our clients and candidates, demonstrating exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Conduct business development and build consistent pipeline of both contract and permanent recruitment opportunities.
- Produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasts.
- Develop new client relationships and manage existing client and candidate relationships at a tactical level, contributing to client engagement, retention and exploring other opportunities for the Troocoo wider business.
- In conjunction with the Director, build a business plan in alignment with the requirements of the division and drives budgetary adherence.
- Play an active role as a member of the team to support all Troocoo employees in line with Troocoo values.
- Actively share market intelligence with the team and the wider business.
- Experience with coordination across either a perm, contracting or hybrid desk within an Accounting & Finance practice.
- Has previous experience in meeting / exceeding an individual financial target that has been achieved consistently.
- Confident performer with some recognised industry expert knowledge.
- Tertiary qualifications in business, human resources or related (or equivalent level of experience)
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal.
- You will be highly structured and organised in your work style with the ability to work at pace when required and manage multiple deadlines.
- Resilient, positive, team player with a solution-orientated approach to your work every day.
- Exceptional service standards, we believe in providing an exceptional candidate and client experience.
- Strong cultural alignment, our values should resonate with you.
For more information or to arrange a confidential conversation, please call Lyndsay Webley on 0411 063 095 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to speaking with you.