With a rich history in Australia, this organisation is made up of a number of entities focused within the resource sector that brings a certain level of complexity and diversification to the group.
Troocoo are proudly partnered with this business to recruit a Senior Procurement & Contracts Specialist on an initial 6-month temporary contract, based in Brisbane CBD. This role does require some travel to site in NSW.
The Senior Procurement & Contracts Specialist will report directly to the Commercial Manager and support the business by delivering end-to-end procurement activities across a wide range of goods and services required for the mine site.
Key accountabilities include:
- Lead and manage the contract end to end lifecycle including strategic sourcing activities
- Provide commercial management of contracts and framework agreements
- Coordinate contract performance reviews with stakeholders
- Provide commercial support to operations team (on site)
- Drive positive commercial outcomes for the company by using negotiation and influencing skills
Skills and Experience
- Possess an excellent knowledge of commercial and contract management
- Resource sector experience (mining) is highly desirable but not essential
- Ability to lead negotiations for commercial agreements
- Proven experience managing end to end tender processes is essential
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to build and foster relationships
- Must be able to travel to site when required
Click ‘Apply’ or contact Laura Gibbons, Principal Consultant – Procurement & Supply Chain on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0411 193 234 for further information.