Troocoo have partnered with a market leader in the building and construction industry, to find a skilled Senior Power BI Developer, to join the organisation in a permanent position. This is a crucial role that will add real value to the organisations Data function. Whilst this organisation operates nationally, this role will be based within their Sunshine Coast office, in a hybrid work environment.
What will you need to be successful?
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to process and interpret large amounts of data.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically and creatively.
- Experience with Power BI and other data visualization tools, as well as proficiency in SQL and at least one programming language (such as Python or R).
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present complex information in an easily understandable way.
- Experience working with large data sets and the ability to optimize data for reporting and analysis.
- The ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with stakeholders from different departments.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- IT diploma or computer science degree - highly regarded
- 3+ years experience working with Power BI