Our client is a leading name within the professional services industry. They have a proven track record of success and an enviable client list in to which they have developed strong relationships. They are looking for a Technical Business Analyst with strong data experience to work on their client site (Finance).
You will have the opportunity to put your footprint on the growth of this team and accelerate delivery for our clients in this domain. The individual in this role must have strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as have the ability to prioritize, organize and coordinate simultaneous projects and tasks.
About your new role:
You will be working with a high profile client and working on building an enterprise data strategy
- Work with stakeholders to perform deep dives, discovery, and gap analysis on the As-Is / To-Be state of data-centric solutions
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria for functional and non-functional/technical requirements and present the stories to stakeholders
- Analyse and map process flows and system data flows and associated life cycle events
- Use formal modeling techniques to assist in the representation of business requirements
- Review and contribute to specific test scenarios and the overall Test Strategy
- Strong skills writing SQL queries in Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server
- Exposure to dimensional data modeling and data warehousing methodologies
- Experience in foundational Data Management domains (Master Data Management, Data Governance, and Data Integration)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to speak with and build relationships with all stakeholders
- Previous experience working on cloud platforms
- Previous Data Transformation project experience