Our client is a popular Australian company that many Australian families rely on in their daily lives. They are leading the way in the financial institution industry and have been for numerous years. Take the chance to join a large company where you will be challenged and given the opportunity to grow.
Our client is looking for a Senior BA with a strong Financial Services background and a history of working with complex and regulatory projects.
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) experience or other regulatory if not PCI
- Work with business stakeholders to discover requirements and produce designs to reach project objectives
- Be part of the support process of business context and requirements gathering
- Process mapping, root cause analysis and process design
- Manage stakeholder expectation and engagement for committed and agreed tasks and deliverables
- Collaborate with and influence technology and other teams to deliver on designs
- 5 years as a BA and experience working on regulatory projects or PCI DSS projects
- Infrastructure software
- Experience working on large projects across multiple streams
- Ability to translate technical & business requirements and objectives to the business
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak to stakeholders at all levels