Your role as Senior Assessor is within the Assessments team and is responsible for driving continuous improvement across the division, undertaking complex analysis and supporting team performance to meet operational needs.
- Actively contribute to the development and delivery of best practice funding management to meet program control measures, stakeholder needs and the organisation's requirements.
- Undertake complex analysis and provide recommendations on activities/projects aligned with business needs.
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement and communicate team vision aligned to operational needs and best practice business processes and tools.
- Undertake complex in-house or where required infield activities, providing advice (where required) to build applicant capability and ensure effective delivery of specified programs of work.
- Provide regular updates to Team Leaders and key stakeholders on the status of tasks, risk mitigation and issue escalation as required.
- Employ clear and succinct communication, in ways that resonate with different individuals, facilitate team goals and helps build rapport across work groups.
- Conduct training, presentations and represent the team/organisation as appropriate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Undertake related projects and other duties of equivalent complexity as required, to align with strategic objectives and operational planning.
- Work under limited supervision, using a high level of initiative to resolve issues.
- This role may be required to travel within Queensland on occasion to meet with stakeholders.
These roles close Friday 26th May 2023. Apply now for immediate consideration.
Graham Eather - firstname.lastname@example.org
Harry Harper - email@example.com