The word unique often gets over used in the world of recruitment but in this instance it is a fitting description of our client. Our client is a one of a kind consulting and advisory firm that has a charitable DNA and its core.
Servicing over 6000 businesses globally, our client repurposes the profits generated from its consulting arm to support a number of high profile charitable organisations. The business has an exceptional array of talent and an incredibly warm and engaging culture.
About the role:
Our client is seeking a range of talent to support it's accounting advisory practice across all areas. The role responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support the Senior Account Manager and Account Manager in achieving the revenue target for the assigned portfolio.
- Develop strong technical competency to improve productivity.
- Ensure that reporting obligations to partners, clients, joint ventures and other third-party stakeholders are met in an efficient, timely and accurate manner, particularly in respect to profitability reporting.
- Display genuine interest in understanding client issues, challenges and opportunities when completing requests.
- Provide ad hoc reports and analysis as determined by clients or management
- Ensure that all financial and reporting obligations are properly interpreted, recorded and supplied to the relevant recipients per agreed parameters and deadlines.
- Support the Account Manager in preparing financial statements and income tax returns including income tax, FBT, GST, CGT, international and indirect tax, for all client entity structures.
- Assist in year-end closing and audits.
- Contain the ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively when executing several deliverables.
- Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
The successful candidate will be an outgoing, adventurous and curious accounting professional.
Values and behaviours play a key role in our client's success so the role holder will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Displays Integrity, Professional Values and Ethical Conduct: Demonstrates confidence and courage in achieving our client's mission, philosophy and values.
- Delivers Excellence: Takes personal accountability for achieving high quality outcomes that requires little to no rework.
- Demonstrates Interpersonal Understanding: Actively listens, understands, accepts and respects the opinions, feelings, perspectives and motivations of others.
- Works in Teams: Sees the benefit of collaboration and works cooperatively across our client to deliver shared goals.
- Accounting experience preferably in a professional services firm
- Strong MS Excel Skills.
- Large ERP System Experience.
- Accounting / Commerce Degree.
- RG146 qualified.
- CA / CPA qualified or working towards
As referenced above this is a unique opportunity within a unique company. The successful candidate will have access to some incredibly talented mentors and a wide array of interesting work.
Salary will be dependent on experience. Our client can potentially hire a number of roles. Salaries from $100,000 - $140,000 + super.