Troocoo are assisting a client recruit 2 x Reporting Officers (AO4) working as part of a large Government funded program. This will be working with a leading Queensland State Government agency bettering the lives of Queenslanders.
Roles are commencing immediately located in Cannon Hill (parking available on-site) and are paying $52.25 p/hour + super. We are seeking applicants who can start ASAP!
Your new role:
- Generate, collate, and analyse relevant data to create accurate and timely reports for key stakeholders.
- Source data, create reports, and distribute precise information to internal stakeholders, facilitating informed decision-making.
- Continuously seek opportunities to enhance report content, presentation, production processes, and delivery methods.
- Regularly review and verify reports for accuracy, identifying trends and potential impacts on business decisions, and promptly communicating findings.
- Monitor, record, and evaluate customer interactions using digital monitoring technology, ensuring feedback for employee development and improved service delivery.
This role will be building PowerBI dashboards and contribute to the wider program objectives.
As part of the role, successful candidates may need to undergo a criminal history check.