Our client is an Australian household name with a huge international footprint. An exciting new chapter is on the verge due to a large digital transformation and a deeper investment in technology and customer experience. We are seeking a driven and experienced Project Manager who can share their expertise taking over current projects across multiple platforms.
Our client is looking for a senior project manager to join a dynamic team. There are multiple projects across the digital and customer-facing platforms business units with support on delivery over the next 12 months. This role will support projects of various sizes. The portfolio covers the Digital & Customer teams looking after digital customer-facing platforms and entertainment.
The successful candidate:
The successful candidate for this role will be flexible, and great at multi-tasking. They’ll have amazing stakeholder management skills across all audiences and love a fast-paced environment. Experience with large digital and customer-facing platforms are essential for this role.
The must-haves for this role include:
- 5 years experience working with IT in a project management capacity
- Advanced knowledge of Project / Program management best practices and methodologies including Agile, PMP, PRINCEII. (Agile preferred)
- 2+ years Small & Medium Enterprise (SME) experience
- 3+ years’ experience with a focus on digital and customer platforms
- An understanding of the sales and marketing process and product implementation in integration across multiple platforms
- Proven ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally and manage stakeholders up, down, across and diagonally
- Hands-on technical experience in commercial PM
- Start as soon as possible
What’s on offer?
A 12-month contract at $800 – 1000 per day including super. Full-time flexible working arrangements. If you are looking for a change and this is an opportunity that excites you, please click the 'Apply' button below