We are seeking an exceptional Project Administrator who is available immediately for this 2-month temporary opportunity. You will be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operations while supporting the project team from a coordination perspective.
Key responsibilities include:
- Track project progress according to KPIs, providing regular reporting on project status
- Preparation of complex documents and contract administration
- Travel and diary management
- Accounts – preparing receipts and invoicing
- Liaising with clients and handling any queries
- Document and coordinate meeting minutes and actions, reporting outcomes to all necessary stakeholders
For further information please call Alexandra Davidson at Troocoo, on 07 3054 1127
Alternatively if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we get back to your application shortly. Please submit your resume in word format.
Thank you for your interest.