The Product Owner will play an active role in facilitating the successful delivery of the organisational digital strategy. This includes identifying, scoping and supporting the delivery of new digital initiatives and collaborating with design, technology and analytics partners to manage and improve these digital experiences from ideation to production release.
Scope of position
- Work together with delivery teams to discover, design and create products that are valuable, usable and feasible;
- Work in partnership with team members and key stakeholders to support the creation and management of the digital product roadmap;
- Create user stories that provide sufficiently detailed requirements for development testing, priorities these appropriately as part of regular backlog grooming sessions;
- Responsible for data driven decision making through analytics, financial and customer driven analysis;
- Track, measure and be accountable for achieving product KPI’s at a product, departmental and group level;
- Maintain an understanding of the customer and a vision for the product/service that you actively share with stakeholders and the delivery team (Squad);
- Manage risk, compliance, security, operationalisation and documentation to support full product lifecycle.
- Experience in Digital Product management, balancing customer outcomes with internal capabilities;
- Experience in building business cases, and documenting service design changes and their impact to the business;
- Digital project management skills and experience supporting the delivery of key initiatives;
- Understanding of user experience principles and the importance of customer-centred design practices;
- Understanding of data analytics and how to use data to make informed decisions that will drive customer engagement and revenue growth;
- Strong communication and presentation skills to all levels of the organisation, with the ability to drive and sell the digital agenda to a non-technical audience.