Our client is a market leading financial services organisation with operations that span across APAC. With a mandate for future and continual growth, they are looking to secure a talented Product Manager who is passionate about driving profitable commercial outcomes.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Product, this role will be responsible for developing long term plans and strategies to drive product and category growth in line with business goals. This role would be suited to an experienced Product Manager who has had proven experience with delivering market insights, identifying growth opportunities across market, product or services and defining segmentation and channel strategies.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing the entire product life cycle of all the portfolio product range, from strategic planning to tactical implementation;
- Define target markets, segments, channels and competitor benchmarking;
- Define and identifying products and services for market;
- Develop and implement a 3-year growth strategy for the channel;
- Using customer, competitor & market insights, identify portfolio opportunities for growth;
- Supporting continuous growth by delivering optimal product portfolio mix for sustainable growth.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing (or similar) and previous finance, insurance is highly desirable;
- Proven experience in a similar Product Manager, Product Development, Product Strategy position with a large organisation;
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful product development strategies that facilitate portfolio and business growth;
- Strong negotiation skills to drive mutually acceptable commercial outcomes;
- Marketing and competitor analysis including providing recommendations for market opportunities.