We are proud to work with one of Australia’s most recognised businesses. As a highly diversified, technical services and manufacturing employer that has touch points across the globe, they are an instantly recognizable name to all Australians. Operating within a highly regulated, fast-paced and developing environment, they are recruiting a Procurement Specialist on a full-time, permanent basis.
- Salary packaging options available
- Hybrid working - up to 3-days work from home flexibility
- Ability to obtain 1 additional day of leave per month
- Individual learning and development budget
- Paid membership to the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)
Reporting into the Sourcing Manager, this Procurement Specialist will ensure effective engagement and management of vendors through conducting both pre-and-post-award procurement activities across the ICT category.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage strong relationships with key internal stakeholders to understand business requirements and support the development of enterprise strategies.
- Conduct market engagement activities (RFx) to identify and select qualified vendors.
- Negotiate agreements, including reviewing and drafting contractual terms and conditions.
- Effectively manage contract performance through strong supplier relationship management and frameworks.
- Ensure supplier activities are compliant with applicable policies and regulations.
- Participate in the development of process improvement initiatives and value for money opportunities.
- Proven experience conducting pre- and post-award procurement activities
- Expereince working across the ICT spend category
- Experience working within a highly regulated environment is desirable
- Effective negotiation skills and ability to influence stakeholders
- Strong skills in interpreting and reviewing contractual agreements
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship building skills
- Collaborative approach and solution focused mindset
- Must be an Australian Citizen to meet security clearance requirements
Click ‘Apply’ or contact Laura Gibbons on email@example.com / 0411 193 234 for more information.