Our client is a global leading manufacturer who adds value to their customers through manufacturing excellence, innovation and world class services focused on customer’s needs. They are currently recruiting a Procurement Analyst to join their collaborative, high performing team.
Reporting into the Business Improvement Project Manager, this Procurement Analyst is responsible for developing, generating, and analysing procurement and inventory reports to identify issues and opportunities and advise stakeholders on solutions moving forward.
Key activities include:
- Be the subject matter expert for Procurement data analytics and reporting
- Analyse spend information to deliver relevant, useful data for the Procurement team, key stakeholders, and the Executive Team
- Develop and manage models/systems/tools to generate dashboard style reporting
- Generate standard and develop ad-hoc SAP reports, as required by the business
- Benchmark procurement performance against global best practice
- Develop a detailed understanding of the underlying data within SAP and other related systems
- Identify and implement continuous improvement of Procurement reporting processes and systems
- Strong skills in data extraction, cleansing, manipulation, and analysis
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Advanced SAP knowledge in extracting data, reporting, purchasing and materials management
- Excellent commercial awareness and understanding
- Solid knowledge of procurement processes
- Ability to advise and influence stakeholders at all levels
Click the ‘Apply' button or contact Laura Gibbons on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0411 193 234 for further information.