Troocoo are an Australian privately-owned, national executive search, recruitment, and HR solutions business. Troocoo have a dedicated Government recruitment team who recruit contract roles across Local, State and Federal Government.
We are on the search for a Principal Risk Advisor (AO7) to join our Government client on a temporary basis full time in the Brisbane CBD. Up to 6 month initial contract on offer.
Your new opportunity:
- Conduct and manage the annual fraud and corruption control review;
- Maintain and implement improvements to the Agency Corporate Policy Protocol and Corporate Policy Register
- Implement and manage the amalgamation of the Agency Strategic and Operational Risk Registers
- Design and conduct a review of Agency compliance with selected statutory obligations
- Facilitate the timely closure of internal audit recommendations
- Assist with the preparation of executive reporting on governance, risk and assurance matters
- Conduct and manage the review of financial and operational delegations
- Provide support for the preparation of risk and audit committee papers.
- Proven experience managing risk, governance and assurance programs
- A deep and detailed understanding of corporate governance and organisational risk
- Strategic thinker with the ability to drive practical application of governance theory
- An exceptional communicator coupled with the ability to influence and engage with senior and complex stakeholders
- Ability to review, prepare and present complex information, briefs and reports
For further details, please reach out to Duy Le: email@example.com