These roles fall under an A07-A08 classification and are presented at $77-$85 p/hour + super.
- Queensland Government Level 4 Purchasing Certification or equivalent
Highly desirable requirements
- SAP training and experience in procurement systems
- Knowledge and experience in Queensland General Goods and Services Contracting Frameworks and supply chain contracts management.
Your part in the ongoing success of our department, in supporting frontline services will see you responsible for a variety of work, including, but not limited to:
- Manage strategic medium to high risk procurement projects for equipment, products and services and ensure positive outcomes to meet client and stakeholder objectives.
- Provide guidance and liaise with key stakeholders to ensure risk, probity and transparency requirements are addressed.
- Provide high level advice relating to procurement and contract management matters.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with internal and external clients, vendors and staff to ensure procurement services are responsive to current and future needs.
- Administer strategic contracts in collaboration with contract managers in accordance with appropriate principles and standards.
- Assist in the preparation of reports, submissions, briefs and other correspondence relating to procurement contract matters in accordance with department requirements.