About the role
The purpose of the role is to lead the implementation of the Enterprise Data & Analytic Strategy and coordinate planning and execution activities across the key streams of create value from data, people and culture, data governance and data architecture.
- Collaborate with working groups to detail the deliverables, scope and outcomes in a consistent manner.
- Identify and shape stories to be shared and showcased with senior stakeholders and more widely across the organisation
- Advise of options, industry practices and approaches to efficiently and effectively deliver the outcomes.
- Champion the enterprise wide data governance framework, with a focus on the data governance capabilities including improvement of data quality and the protection of sensitive data through influencing and modifying organisational policies and standards, principles, governance metrics, processes, related tools and data architecture
- Serve as a liaison across functional areas and technology to ensure that data related business requirements for protecting sensitive data are clearly defined, communicated and well understood and considered as part of operational prioritisation and planning
- Define indicators of performance and quality metrics and ensure compliance with data related policies, standards, roles and responsibilities, and adoption requirements
- Marketing / Financial / Business Studies / Statistics
- Experience in providing tailored advice to senior management
- Experienced in the usage and formulation of Data Strategies
- Project Management and/or consultancy skills
- Experienced presenter
- Ability to develop and manage multiple relationships and to influence and partner with varied stakeholders across the business
- Knowledge of industry leading data management practices
- Knowledge of data and analytic practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets and approaches related to data protection
- Knowledge of data related government regulatory requirements and emerging trends and issues
- Demonstrated consulting skills, with change management concepts and strategies, including communication, culture change and performance measurement system design
- Technical & Professional Knowledge, must possess comprehensive data and analytical knowledge and a strong ability to keep up to date with industry changes.
- Analysis & Problem Assessment having a strong ability to analyse information and provide meaningful assessment to all stakeholders.
Please apply below, or contact Jordan Daly for more information on 0413 351 114 or Jordan.Daly@troocoo.com.