Our client develops a world leading Unified call recording and Voice AI platform and also builds cloud software that records and analyses online or offline meetings so that busy professionals can get better results from client meetings.
The team is made up of entrepreneurial designers, product and machine learning engineers, as well as talented marketing and sales professionals.
As the Platform Engineer, you will be responsible for helping to shape the foundation of the product and the back-end technologies that power it. They are in scale up phase so I am looking for a self-motivated, passionate, and positive individual who is excited about solving problems for people in elegant and iterative ways. You will be working in close proximity to the intelligence team so an interest in machine learning is a big plus.
- Working with other teams on their existing APIs, core media services and intelligence services.
- Identifying opportunities for common services to extract from their existing codebases.
- Solving security and performance problems and cracking bugs, then delivering a solution.
- Working with other engineers to define and scale infrastructure problems.
- Release your work, iterating post-release and learn about how your services react to user loads through both server statistics and user analytics.
You have 5+ years experience in building backend APIs and services
Degree not necessary, but problem solving skills are a must.
Specific languages/frameworks are not necessary - though knowledge of Ruby on Rails and React helps.
Embrace test-driven development and code review culture.
The following skills would be highly regarded but aren't essential:
- AWS / Docker / k8s / Terraform
- WebRTC and Streaming technologies
- CQRS / Event sourcing principles
- NodeJS / Typescript / Golang
A competitive salary between $140,000 - $170,000 + super, bonus and share options which drive an outcome-driven culture. There is continuous opportunity to learn, grow and gain valuable experience in a truly global business.