Joining on an initial 6-month contract as a People Data Specialist, you will act as the subject matter expert on all people system processes. You will strategically advise leaders on best practice and operationally implement governance framework to ensure compliance and efficiencies in reporting. As you collaborate with the greater People and Culture team and various key stakeholders, you will drive integration and other enterprise-wide people data initiatives. Day to day you will –
- Develop, implement and maintain the people data reporting tools and structure to deliver clear and concise reports to leaders on all people metrics.
- Analyse and interpret people and performance metrics, advising on trends and providing expert insights.
- Support the go-live process on all new systems along with the active integration and cleansing of data.
- Manage, prepare and coordinate all monthly reporting including WGEA, recruitment metrics and engagement.
- Strong previous experience with people-data reporting and analytics tools eg. Power BI or PowerQuery.
- A positive attitude and confidence in your ability to build and manage relationships with key stakeholders.
- High level of interpersonal, problem solving, attention to detail, writing and communication skills.
- The desire to continuously achieve and the ability to manage competing demands in a fast-paced environment.