Their diverse and globally connected workforce is supported by innovative technology and shared resources to deliver the best possible experience. This values lead, employer of choice is committed to the investment in their people and looking to grow their People and Culture team.
Joining this impressive business as the People and Culture Advisor, you will build genuine quality relationships across the portfolio and truly partner to influence positive people outcomes. Working collaboratively with operational leaders and the greater People and Culture team, you will support in a generalist capacity across the full function including systems, retention, engagement and employee relations. This is a varied role where you can have immediate impact in the business to help drive employee experience.
- Advise on Employment and Industrial Relations practices to ensure compliance and foster positive employee relations.
- Analyse data and prepare cyclical and adhoc reports.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Take initiative and suggest improvements to drive positive change and contemporary practices.
To be successful in this role you will have an enthusiastic approach to People and Culture and be looking to make a positive impact on a thriving business. You will confidently partner with leaders to deliver an exceptional employee experience through every interaction. Your proactive approach to all tasks and situations will shine as you endeavour to build relationships and rapport to effectively manage expectations and balance competing priorities. You will be organised and task-oriented in your approach to managing time, and take initiative in bringing new, contemporary ideas to the table. You will be confident in your ability to coordinate and support across the employee lifecycle and bring an eagerness to learn and develop your People and Culture career.
You will also have:
- Strong technical understanding of all aspects of Human Resources, including Learning and Development, Remuneration, Employee Relations, Recruitment, Engagement and Safety.
- Current knowledge of employment legislation and Industrial Relations practices
- Previous experience supporting an operationally focused, multisite, geographically dispersed organisation.
- A commercial approach to decision making, the desire to continuously achieve and the ability to manage competing demands.
- The ability to work collaboratively, be innovative, inspire others and build trust.