Our consulting client is an industry leader in the provision of technology and business solutions with key partnerships and clients across a diverse range of organisations. With a global presence and impressive track record of growth, they have developed a strong client base in their consulting division, spanning a range of industries including Financial Services, Professional Services, Government, Healthcare and Consumer Goods.
As a O365 Developer within this leading Consulting firm, you will have an opportunity to build upon your skillset. You will work with government, medium and large-scale enterprises to improve the way they work and drive operational efficiency
- Develop an understanding of business problems and breaking them down to derive the best solutions.
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining applications within the Microsoft Office 365 platform.
- You will work closely with other developers, architects, and stakeholders to design, develop and deploy applications that meet the needs of the organization.
- Work with the latest Microsoft technologies including SharePoint, Teams, PowerApps, and Power Automate
- Develop custom solutions using SharePoint Framework (SPFx) and Microsoft Graph
- Develop and integrate with REST API’s
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement in the delivery of quality services to clients.
- Coach and mentor other technical consultants in the team
- You will have SharePoint Online development experience
- You will be familiar Power Automate / Power Apps
- Use of JIRA and/or Azure DevOps is highly advantageous
- You will be experienced in Agile delivery frameworks
- Highly competitive remuneration package of $140k +Super
- Flexible Work from Home (WFH) arrangements.
- This is an ideal stepping stone for you to further develop your skillset and elevate your career within the Technology industry