Our client is a leading Australian technology company that provides world class SaaS products to some of Australia’s most respected organisations. They are seeking an experienced Marketing & Content Specialist to join their established multi-functional marketing team and deliver best-in-class marketing content that supports their go-to-market acquisition and product strategies.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, Marketing & Content Specialist is responsible for driving customer segmentation and content strategy for their B2B marketing activities. You are also responsible for establishing and implementing the brand strategy as well as overseeing marketing and content campaigns for the business.
The Marketing & Content Specialist will also be responsible for:
- Developing high-quality, relevant content strategies that support lead generation and engagement initiatives;
- Contribute to product development, develop compelling messaging and collateral, launch and oversee ongoing promotion of each product;
- Developing marketing communications that are consistent with corporate messaging, tone of voice guidelines, persona research, customer journey maps and business strategy;
- Acting as a strategic, trusted advisor to build and maintain productive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders;
- Leveraging post-campaign reporting to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing communications activities;
- Provide copywriting and communications support for all marketing initiatives.
In order to be successful in this role you will have you will have the ability to execute on strategy experience and writing content for a variety of personas across different stages in the customer journey.
Further to this you will possess:
- Proven campaign management experience, ideally within a large corporate organisation;
- Experience writing content for a variety of personas across different stages in the customer journey;
- Experience in developing a content management strategy, including hands on creation of targeted, tailored content for a variety of audiences and channels;
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills;
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced organisation;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications, PR or similar.