Our client is a key employer with a diverse portfolio and customer demographic within the property market. With a strong value proposition in market and a continued desire to innovate and drive growth, this position will be attractive to the ambitious marketer. This role is located in the Gold Coast.
About the Role
As the Marketing Account Coordinator you will be reporting to the Head of Marketing and supporting the coordination and delivery of all marketing assets to the teams within the company.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role are including but not limited to:
- Initiate marketing requests and ensure delivery of all assets within allocated timelines and budgets
- Managing deliverables of the marketing team
- Liaising with members of the marketing department to deliver projects to your assigned teams
- Preparing daily priority lists, weekly project status reports and project budgets
- Regularly tracking and updating project statuses
- Develop working relationships with clients and provide coaching on marketing processes where required
- Working with your clients to prepare detailed briefs
- Continually refine and improve processes and service standards
- Ensure briefs provided match the budget allocated in the clients CRM
- Previous experience in a similar agency or in-house role
- Ability to take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Strong customer service skills
If this role interests you and you have the desired experience, please email your application to, or request further information from, Breanna Watters at Troocoo – Breanna.Watters@troocoo.com or call on 0411 447 249.