Troocoo has partnered with this well-regarded customer-owned business in Brisbane to partner on the search for an IT Program Manager. In this role you will manage significant programs of work designed to migrate from and consolidate a number of large business critical systems, to include a CRM platform migration.
- Experience delivering multi-year operating model transformation programs in a complex business environment
- Experience providing program leadership to business teams
- Thorough understanding of project management principles, tooling and techniques, with Agile experience desired.
- Ability to quickly build and maintain trusted relationships
- Strong influencer who drives action at all levels of an organisation
- Hands-on delivery focus with the ability to flex style depending on stakeholder needs.
- Experience utilising PMBOK, Prince2, AGILE PM and organisational specific methodologies and frameworks.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant Program Management experience
- A relevant certificate or tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent management/leadership experience.
- Solid stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to translate detailed information into high level concepts to report to Senior Executives and stakeholders
- Financial Services Industry experience is highly desirable and regarded
For further information about this opportunity, please email Gerard Creedon at ICT@troocoo.com