Our client is a leading consumer brand with operations that span across Australia and globally. With a mandate for continued future growth, they are seeking an experienced ICT Procurement Specialist to join the team on a permanent, full-time basis.
- Discounts on travel and accommodation
- Employee Share Scheme
- Access to in-house financial and health services, internal 24/7 gym and End-of-Trip Facility
- Paid super contributions during parental leave & top up payments when parents return to work for the first 2 years!
- Receive ongoing training and professional development
- Hybrid working model
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses at your fingertips
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform
- Opportunity to attend global awards events
- Various social events to promote networking, the celebration of wins
Reporting into the ICT Category Manager, the Procurement Specialist will partner with key stakeholders across the Information Technology category to lead and deliver end-to-end procurement activities for the Group. This role will take ownership of negotiating, drafting and reviewing contracts as well as conducting sourcing activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the development of innovative procurement and supply management strategies, policies and processes
- Undertake business needs assessment, supply market analysis and commercial risk assessments to inform procurement planning and sourcing decisions
- Provide sound advice to stakeholders on the formulation of contract clauses
- Develop strategies to manage supplier performance and development
- Lead sourcing activities to establish supply arrangements that meet business needs
- Lead contract negotiations and review of supply arrangements to deliver value for money procurement outcomes
- Partner with ICT stakeholders providing high level advice and guidance to build expertise in procurement, provide governance and improve procurement practice and outcomes
- Identify, manage and mitigate procurement risks to enable the organisation to meet its obligations and maximise business opportunity
- Document procurement processes, decisions and contractual arrangements
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience within a ICT Procurement focused role conducting pre-and post-award procurement activities
- Extensive experience managing ICT spend is essential
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work within a developing environment
- Passionate about delivering successful outcomes for stakeholders
Click ‘Apply’ or contact Laura Gibbons, Principal Consultant – Procurement & Supply Chain on email@example.com / 0411 193 234 for further information.