Troocoo Government are currently looking to recruit an ICT Procurement Specialist for a large QLD State Government Department. This is for an initial 6 month contract engagement with potential to extend for a further 12 months, based North of Brisbane.
The ICT Procurement Specialist will provide ICT Strategic Sourcing Procurement Services. This will include the development and implementation of ICT sourcing strategies on behalf of the current departmental project.
As the ICT Procurement Specialist, you will be required (but not limited) to:
- Apply innovative thinking to procurement strategy development to support business outcomes while operating within the constraints of Whole of Government and departmental procurement frameworks.
- Facilitate the assessment of procurement risk as an independent authority in relation to strategic ICT Project procurement.
- Develop procurement strategies and documentation including procurement plans.
- Review and refine specifications to ensure that the business requirements are adequately defined.
- Develop Invitation to Offer (ITO) documentation including evaluation plans.
- Develop QITC contracts, agreeing essential components with key stakeholders.
- Undertake negotiation planning and negotiation of high value and high risk ICT contracts.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of Queensland Procurement Policy, QITC, Contract Law and other legislative issues relating to ICT contracts.
- Develop where required, evaluation plans in line with defined requirements in consultation with key stakeholders.
- Develop, document and implement negotiation strategies in preparation for contract negotiation where required and make recommendations on the use of professional negotiators where appropriate.
- Relevant demonstrated QITC contract experience is mandatory for this role.
- Current and varied experience across public and private sector is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in contemporary procurement practice would be highly regarded.
- The ideal candidate will be based North of Brisbane, or willing to travel.