Forming an integral part of the head office team, as the Human Resources Generalist will work closely with business leaders to give guidance on all Human Resources matters. In this standalone role, you will liaise with and work to understand key stakeholders in the business and advise on matters including recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, retention and performance management.
- Partner with managers to provide advice across all employment relations matters.
- Provide expert advice to leaders on the end-to-end employee lifecycle.
- Develop and support leaders on training and development needs as required.
- Identify, implement and provide training on HR policies and practices.
- Strong technical understanding of all aspects of Human Resources, including Learning and Development, Employee Relations, Recruitment and Engagement.
- A commercial approach to decision making, the desire to continuously achieve and the ability to manage competing demands.
- The ability to work collaboratively, be innovative, inspire others and build trust.