Troocoo is proud to be partnering with a thriving national allied healthcare organisation. Their mission it is to enrich the lives of people through world-class health services. With a rapidly expanding network of allied services, they are committed to delivering the best clinical practice and patient care. They are proud to be Australia’s leading allied health group and represent several respected health brands that serve local communities and Australian families.
Our client is dedicated to investing in the development of their clinical and support employees through a shared a focus on clinical autonomy, continuous education and training, and the provision of a multi-faceted career journey.
About the Role
Reporting into the GM, Human Resources you will partner with leaders to deliver key operational Human Resources support. You will build relationships with key stakeholders in different locations to understand their needs and develop fit for purpose Human Resources solutions. As first point of contact for Human Resources enquires you will advise and deliver on a range of matters including systems management, policy and procedure maintenance and interpretation, contract processing and other employee lifecycle activities. Operating in this fast paced and agile environment, you will:
- Support the end-to-end employee lifecycle for matters including recruitment, onboarding, mobility, performance and reward cycles.
- Be the first point of contact and deliver exceptional customer service when providing advice around policies, procedures and other precedents.
- Maintain accurate employee records while continuously looking to improve Human Resources processes, systems and procedures,
To be successful in this role you will be passionate about Human Resources and looking to take the next step in your career. You will confidently communicate with leaders to deliver an exceptional employee experience through every interaction. You will bring elevated interpersonal, problem solving and relationship building skills. As a high performing, self-motivated individual you will enjoy actively contributing your Human resources experience to a thriving healthcare business.
You will also have:
- Demonstrated experience in a Human Resources support capacity, ideally within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical understanding of all aspects of Human Resources, including legislations, awards and regulations.
- A commercial approach to decision making, the desire to continuously achieve and the ability to manage competing demands.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.