Forming an integral part of the HR team, this advisory position will work closely with business leaders to give guidance on all Human Resources matters. You will liaise with and work to understand key stakeholders in the business and advise on matters including, employee relations, retention and performance management. This role will also give you the opportunity to partner with the business and people team on projects and employee engagement initiatives. This is a varied role where you can have immediate impact in the business to help drive employee experience and engagement:
- Partner with managers to provide advice across all employment relations matters.
- Provide expert advice to leaders on across the end-to-end employee lifecycle.
- Develop and support leaders on training and development needs as required.
- Provide training on HR policies and practices.
- Technical understanding of all aspects of Human Resources, including Learning and Development, Employee Relations, Recruitment and Engagement.
- A commercial approach to decision making, the desire to continuously achieve and the ability to manage competing demands.
- The ability to work collaboratively, be innovative, inspire others and build trust.