Troocoo is proud to be partnering with a national purpose driven organisation, dedicated to bettering the lives of everyday Australians. Through continued growth and development, the business has expanded its portfolio, offering individualised support and services to all members of the community. Built on their values and guided by their purpose, this true Australian organisation is in service of their clients and is committed to the continued development of their employees. With a passion for servitude, our client is dedicated to empowering their diverse workforce to embody the values of the business as they continue to maintain an excellent customer reputation.
At the centre of our client’s success is their ability to build and maintain an exceptional workplace culture where all employees feel a strong sense of empowerment and belonging. As the Human Resources Advisor, you will work operationally to partner with the business and foster a culture which aligns to the core values. You will work to build strong professional relationships with your key stakeholders as you provide coaching and mentoring to uplift their capability in the people remit. Forming a part of the broader HR team, you will work to operationalise the people strategy through initiatives and projects and the continual improvement of policies and procedures.
- Design, implement and continuously review Human Resources policies and procedures to ensure consistency and legislative compliance across the business structure.
- Partner with leaders to influence employees and maintain a culture in line with the organisations vision and values.
- Lead, develop and drive initiatives to manage and promote employee engagement, learning and development and workplace health and safety.
- Provide advice on all Employee Relations matters including performance management, grievances, and employment legislation.
- Strong professional Human Resources experience, with relevant qualifications.
- Solid technical understanding of all aspects of Human Resources, including Learning and Development, Remuneration, Workplace Health and Safety, Employee Relations (case management), Workforce Planning and Leading Change.
- Proven understanding and implementation of Employment Law and Industrial Relations Legislation.
- Strong ability to record, analyse and interpret data to provide meaningful and effective Human Resources recommendations.
For a confidential conversation around this opportunity, please contact Prudence Hayes via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0427 994 121.