Our client understands that their people are what makes their business great and invest heavily into creating a great place for their employees to succeed. They’re passionate about hiring top talent and empowering them to think innovatively making their roles fun, challenging and rewarding. The business is excited to grow their Human Resources team and are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate early-career professional.
Reporting into the Human Resources Manager and forming part of their high-performing team, as a Human Resources Administrator, you will gain exposure across the full HR function. Including:
- Assist with global recruitment.
- Draft employee communication and employment contracts.
- Assist with data entry and maintenance of the HRIS and ATS
- Assist with the administration of HR initiatives, including annual reviews and engagement surveys.
- Provide general day-to-day administrative support for the HR function.
- Articulate, confident and highly adaptable to change.
- A skilled writer who is able to write in an effective, clear and engaging manner.
- Detail-oriented and focused on quality with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Organised and reliable.