Our client is a global organisation with a diverse portfolio of world-class assets. They pride themselves on their diverse workforce and positive culture. Their commitment to operational excellence, safety, sustainability, and community development has positioned them as a leader in their field.
About the Role:
This diverse and busy role will see you report into and support the General Manager of People & Culture, to provide comprehensive HR support across their local head office. While primarily focused on Brisbane, this position also offers opportunities to contribute to a range of group wide HR projects and initiatives. This is an initial 6-month contract opportunity with potential to extend.
- Provide end-to-end HR support across the employee lifecycle including, covering policy & procedures, onboarding/offboarding, employee relations, relocations, employee benefits, training, resourcing, and remuneration.
- Generalist HR support to sites as and when required.
- Collaborate with the international HR team and managers on the Annual Salary Review and Bonus process.
- Contribute to HR projects, including the implementation of an updated performance appraisal process and supporting the rollout of annual training initiatives and refreshed values.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Proven experience in HR generalist roles.
- Knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in heavy industry (desirable).