Our client is a major service supplier in the industrial space and a business that will be instantly recognisable every resident of Southeast Queensland. They have a commitment to deliver exceptional customer service and consistency for all who utilise their services. To help them achieve their purpose, we have an immediate requirement for a Health and Safety Reporting Coordinator for an initial 6-month contract.
About the Role
The position will form a critical part of the People Experience team by supporting all Health and Safety data and reporting for the business. This contract will provide you with flexibility to work from home and in the office.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Interpret and classify Health and Safety data sets and trends
- Ensuring quality control in data and IT systems and processes to ensure effective performance reporting
- Document and process development in the area of Health and Safety (process mapping within documentation and instruction development)
To be successful in this role, it is crucial for you to be experienced in Health and Safety data reporting. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment actively supporting the growth of the business. Your stakeholder engagement skills will be strong, and you will have a focus on delivering an exceptional result. You will also have:
- Minimum qualifications in Occupational Health and Safety
- Ability to interpret and classify Health and Safety data sets and trends
- Experience in intranet content development and administration (e.g. SharePoint)
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy and analysis skills.
Please apply via the link below or for more information please contact Megan Kemp firstname.lastname@example.org