About The Organisation:
Domino's Pizza Enterprises Ltd (DPE) is the largest pizza chain in Australia in terms of both network store numbers and network sales holding the exclusive master franchise rights for the Domino's brand and network in Australia, New Zealand, Belgium, France, The Netherlands, Japan, Germany, Luxembourg, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore and Cambodia.
With more than 800 stores across Australia and New Zealand, Domino's is committed to providing customers with the best experience possible. This global leader prides themselves on being at the forefront of digital innovation consistently looking for ways to maintain their competitive edge; from the online ordering experience before it's cut, boxed, and hustled out the door - to being able to track their delivery via GPS Driver Tracker.
About The Role:
The Head of Safety ANZ will provide support across Domino's ANZ operations, based at the Brisbane Head Office. Leading a team of close-knit safety professionals, The Head of Safey will focus on guiding the business on its safety compliance and obligations and implementing compliance strategies.
Directly reporting into the Netherlands based, Global Head of Operations Compliance, this role plays a pivotal part in developing and promoting safety management systems that seamlessly integrate with business operations. It involves close collaboration with the leadership team and broader organisation to further enhance safety standards.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Supporting management in maintaining and implementing the WHS Management Frameworks.
- Adding value to various business functions by ensuring adherence to safety, health & wellbeing standards, workers' compensation insurance, and risk management controls.
- Leading assurance engagements, aiding the Operations team in executing the audit program, and providing coaching to team members.
- Limited travel is expected, primarily within Brisbane, as part of this role.
The ideal candidate will possess prior leadership experience in Health and Safety within large-scale, geographically dispersed organisations.
- Experience working with both Australian and New Zealand legislation is preferred.
- A relevant qualification coupled with proven experience in a similar capacity is essential.
- A systematic and continuous improvement approach to evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls, risk management, and governance processes.
- A strong commercial mindset, coupled with strong stakeholder engagement skills and consultative approach.
For more information or a confidential conversation, please reach out to Kaylah Banset email@example.com