Our client has grown to provide industry leading financial services to its international customer base and has a vision to be become Australia’s leading name in their domain. They have experienced strong organic growth and have ambitious plans for continued future growth and business success.
About the role:
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer and leading a team of high calibre Engineers, you will be accountable for the continued development of the engineering platform. You will ensure an optimal product value proposition for existing and prospective customers through continuous product innovation and enhancement. As a critical member of the leadership team, you will balance operational and strategic priorities, ensuring that commercial, customer, and regulatory requirements are met while meeting internal service level agreements. In this role, the successful candidate will work closely with internal stakeholders across all functions, adding value to the end-to-end product cycle whilst developing internal practices and allowing the organisation to grow at scale.
Specifically, key accountabilities include:
- Lead, mentor and further develop a team of Data engineers and both Front and Backend software Engineers
- Be responsible for the architectural vision and strategy of the organisation
- Design, develop and deploy features and functionality that meet customer needs.
- Ensure that the engineering team is up-to-date on the latest technologies and industry trends.
- Deliver specific corporate objectives to achieve the vision, mission, values, goals, and strategies of the organisation.
- Ensure compliance with all group internal policies, business rules, and procedures including records management and workplace health and safety policies.
- You will be an exceptional leader who demonstrates extensive experience and record of achievements at a senior level.
- You will be a hands on technical leader that understands technology whilst keeping an eye on the overall engineering landscape and objectives of the organisation
- You will be excited to work in a high-growth, well funded Fintech with a growing international presence
- You will have experience leading teams that specialise in Python, Django and Angular, and uses the latest AWS tools to support development.
- Highly competitive remuneration package of circa $260k + super + STI + LTI
- Hybrid WFH flexibility
- The use of pioneering technologies in collaboration with a high calibre team
- A progressive role in one of Australia’s leading financial services institutions
- This is an ideal opportunity for a skilled Engineering Lead to take the next step in their career